GV Mobile+ for iOS has been updated with a new user interface, push notifications and more. GV Mobile+ is a third-party mobile app that allows you to use Google Voice on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to make phone calls, check your voice mail, and send text messages.
In addition to push notifications, the update adds push notifications, picture messaging, group messaging, and other features including:
- Updated User Interface
- Send text to up to 5 multiple recipients
- Google Voice folders are now supported
- Older data can now be pulled to load
- Make calls via iPhone number in app or using other customizable dialers
- Non-standard Gmail only GV accounts support
- New welcome/setup wizard
- Spell check
- Call methods can be accessed via keypad
- Highlight voicemail transcription during playback
- Google Voice related call actions now supported
GV Mobile+ is available for [itunes link=”http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gv-mobile/id392608246?mt=8&uo=4″ title=”download from the iTunes App Store” text=”download from the iTunes App Store”] for $2.99. Take note, Google Voice is currently available only in the U.S., so you might want to hold off getting this iOS app if Google Voice is not yet available in your region.