Microsoft has updated its OneNote app for iOS to version 1.2. First launched in January, OneNote Mobile for iOS lets you create notes and synchronize them with a Windows Live SkyDrive account so you can view your notes on the web — or view notes created on the web or in Microsoft OneNote for PC on your iPhone.
Verzion 1.2 includes a number of new features, including:
- You can now view notebooks other users have shared with you.
- You can choose which notebooks to synchronize and which should appear on your home screen.
- There’s an option to pin your most frequently used notebooks to the top.
- You can now search notebooks.
- There’s an option that lets you adjust the image size for photos. Smaller images can be synchronized more quickly, while larger images look better.